Monday, September 12, 2016

"B" is for Bee, a School Bus and Numbers!

Letter "B" and Numbers!

This week I divided our week into two sections.  The first part of the week we did "B" is for Bee and the second part we did "B" is for Bus. As far as learning how to write our numbers, I just used a Richard Scary Workbook that I found at our local dollar store like the picture below.  The dollar store actually carries many fun workbooks for letters and numbers.  I think recently I've seen them with mickey mouse this time around.  Their merchandise does change and you never know what you'll find.


"B" is for Bee 

Book: Bee and Me by Elle J. McGuiness

B is for Bee alphabet sheet --We did a printable sheet from the internet.


We also did a Bumblebee craft from Miss Maren's Monkeys Website.










"B is for Bus

Book List:
1. Don't let the Pigeon Drive the Bus by Mo Willems (LOVE his books!)
2. The Little School Bus by Carol Roth

B is for Bus--I found this printable at a site called the twisty noodle.  This site is great and lets you customize your fonts on the pages.

School Bus Craft--I found this craft on pinterest and it was fun to do
and incorporated using shapes.

We also did the Letter Maze "B" is for Bear from
1plus1plus1equals1.com  Once you're on the page, scroll down until you see a graphic that says Dot Fun Mazes.  

We didn't get to any pigeon crafts, but these look fun!

2 comments:

Sandi Rog said...

Hi Amanda!

I've been having trouble reaching you, so I hope you get this message. You won the mug and key chain on the Ordinary Woman of the Bible blog hop on my blog.

https://sandirog.blogspot.com

In order to receive your mug and key-chain please contact me at www.sandirog.com.

BLESSINGS and CONGRATULATIONS!

~Sandi

Sandi Rog said...

I'm afraid the time has lapsed for you to collect your award. I'm sorry I never heard from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...